Thursday 23 July 2009

Farmer Jim tryesto blog!


Sooooo. My sister has left the site and I am next to useless when it comes to updating anything! I can already feel the collective sigh of disappointment sweeping through the users looking for another excellent blog to read. Fortunately I have some impressive stories and amusing anecdotes which I am only too willing to boar you with.
I will try my darnedest to at the very least keep you updated with the general life on the farm, from helping the Sow to deliver 7 piglets to spending 3.5 hours trying to load Bernard, our 1.5 ton Aberdeen Angus bull, into a trailer.
As a picture is supposed to say a thousand words i will try and keep posting new ones relevant to the story at hand or just fun ones of the farm!!!
Anyway, enough rambling, I speak soon!
Jim Digg! submit to reddit

No comments: